The full service mobile salon catering to all your needs. I offer professional beauty services for all occasion at a location of your choice.
Delivering value by exceeding expectations and creating healthy hair and happy clients.
Providing a holistic experience devoted to quality services and education, your appearance is my highest priority.
Provide a professional customized experience by delivering the best services for my clients lifestyle.
Aftercare instructions for permanent eyeliner, Immediately Following Eyeliner Procedure:
- Apply ice to the treated area for 10 to 15 minutes every few hours or so. Ice helps reduce swelling and aids in the healing.
- Follow by applying petroleum jelly/aquaphor sparingly using a clean cotton swab. Do not apply it directly from the package. Place a small amount on a Kleenex so you can control the amount applied. If you can see the petroleum jelly, it’s too much!
- Repeat this process for 24 hours only. After 24 hours, do not do anything. Just let it heal.
- In 4 to 5 days, you will notice little “pepper-like” flakes on your face. This means the crust is flaking off. You will then see a much lighter color, which will soften over time.
- Your eyeliner will initially look thicker, darker, and more sharply defined.
- Showering is fine. But don’t let the water hit directly on your eyes. This could knock off the scabs and remove the color.
- Do not use mascara or eyelash curlers for seven days after the procedure. When you resume use, purchase a new tube of mascara. The old tube may have bacteria in.
- The day after your procedure, it will look like you had a good cry.
Note: Your eyes may appear swollen for 24 to 36 hours.
Enjoy your permanent cosmetic!
Signature ____________________________________________ Date _____________________________________________