The full service mobile salon catering to all your needs. I offer professional beauty services for all occasion at a location of your choice.
I understand that the aftercare of my procedure can determine the outcome.
FOLLOWING THE APPLICATION OF PERMANENT COSMETICS:
- Do not rub or pick the crust. Allow it to flake off on its own. Absolutely no scrubbing, no cleansing creams, or chemicals.
- Do not expose the treated area to the full pressure of water in the shower.
- Do not soak treated area in bath, swimming pool, or hot tub. Do not swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water.
- Do not expose treated area to the sun.
- If you are a blood donor, do not donate blood for 1 year following your procedure. (American Red Cross guidelines)
- Remember the color appears thicker, brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, the color will soften.
Failure to follow post treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration, or infection.
Permanent cosmetic pigment stays in the skin forever. The color will slowly fade with time. Retention is as individual as you are and depends on your lifestyle, ethnic background and age. Therefore, I make no guarantees on retention or anesthetics. Please remember that perfection is not a realistic expectation.
A touch up procedure may or may not be necessary. Touch Up procedures must be scheduled between 30 and 90 days following your procedure. An additional fee of $75 will apply for touchups completed later than 90 days following your procedure. There will also be a $75 charge for any additional adjustments requested after the first touch up.
If you have any questions, please text or call (202) 489-4247.
Enjoy your permanent cosmetics!
My signature below constitutes my acknowledgement that I have read, understood, and agree to these conditions, and that I have been given a copy of these conditions. I hereby give my consent and authorization voluntarily and release Greg Bazemore of any and all claims that I may have in the future in connection with this procedure.
Signature ____________________________________________ Date _____________________________________________