The full service mobile salon catering to all your needs. I offer professional beauty services for all occasion at a location of your choice.
Aftercare instructions for permanent Eyebrows, (Mop & Glow):
- Apply warm compress (cotton pad) and gently wipe.
- Then apply hydrocortisone sparingly using a clean cotton swab. DO THIS FOR 24 HOURS ONLY. Do not use your fingers!
- For just the first 24 hours, gently cleanse with a mild antibacterial soap. Rinse with water and lightly pat area dry. Follow by applying hydrocortisone.
- After 24 hours DISCONTINUE applying the warm compress and the gentle cleansing, but continue to dab petroleum jelly for 1 week. Place a small amount on a Kleenex so you can control the amount applied. If you can see the petroleum jelly, it’s too much!
- Don’t rub through or you will knock off the scabs, which will remove the color.
What to Expect
- The brows appear thicker, darker, and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure.
- The color will also be warmer. This is due to the way the colors are mixed to avoid having the colors change.
- What you see when you leave is NOT the final color. As the healing process progresses, the color will soften and heal to a more neutral color.
- In about 5 to 7 days, when the epidermis (top layer of skin) has exfoliated, you will see a much lighter color. The color will continue to slowly appear until it develops into its final color (20-30% lighter) within the month.
- In the future, use a total sunblock to prevent fading of the pigment color.
Enjoy your permanent cosmetic!
Signature ____________________________________________ Date _____________________________________________