The full service mobile salon catering to all your needs. I offer professional beauty services for all occasion at a location of your choice.
Aftercare instructions for lips permanent makeup:
- Make sure you take a pain reliever before the numbing wears off.
- Ice by rolling it across the lips for 10 minutes at a time. Make sure the ice balloon is sanitized.
- Run the cotton pad under warm water and use as a compress, gently wipe.
- Follow by applying hydrocortisone then the Vaseline or Aquaphor sparingly.
- Every few hours repeat the process.
- Do this for 24hrs, longer if needed.
- Take papaya/pineapple enzymes for swelling.
- Throughout the week use warm cotton pad and lightly rub off the dried petroleum/Aquaphor. Then reapply sparingly, always keep it moist.
- On the 5th day use the Healquick, discontinue petroleum jelly/Aquaphor. Do not use it before. It will pull the color out.
What to Expect
Day 1: The color will be bright for 4 days and slightly swollen.
Day 3: Your lips will start the healing process and be extremely chapped. Make sure you use the warm compress and lightly wipe. It will keep the dead skin exfoliated.
Day 5: The color will almost disappear and you will wonder what happened. Don’t worry, the color will slowly appear throughout the month to half the original color.
Day 7-10: They should stop exfoliating or be close to it. Your lips might still feel sensitive, it’s still healing underneath.
- By exfoliating with the warm compress regularly it will help the dead skin turn over quicker.
- It will delay the healing if you reapply on top of the dried petroleum/Aquarphor. The skin needs to breathe to heal.
- You need to have the procedure done 2x to get the best longest lasting results. It’s like applying one coat of nail polish as opposed to two.
- Be patient. …IT’S A PROCESS
Enjoy your permanent cosmetic!
Signature ____________________________________________ Date _____________________________________________